Early Preschool Daycare (2-3 years)
By the time your child approaches three years of age, he or she is ready to learn new skills and progress into our Early Preschool child care program. Our Curriculum combines Kindergarten-readiness activities with the best early-childhood standards from across the nation to develop critical-thinking skills and stimulate your child’s curiosity.
Opportunities for Your Early Preschooler to Explore and Excel
The Early Preschool classroom at Global Academy daycare is designed to encourage your child’s growing independence and need to investigate. In our safe learning environment, your early preschooler will engage in a range of activities geared to prepare them for preschool, kindergarten and life beyond.
Global Academy’s Early Preschool Learning Center
The Early Preschool classroom features seven learning centers equipped with developmentally appropriate materials to channel your child’s natural sense of curiosity into educational exploration.
• Construction & Design
• Dramatic Play
• Creativity & Art
• Reading & Listening
• Math & Manipulative
• Science & Sensorial
Your Early Preschooler’s Day
Our highly trained teachers customize our curriculum to meet the diverse interests and needs of each group of children. Early preschoolers also learn important social skills in our literature-based Program. The typical daily structure for your child might include:
- Morning and Afternoon Circle time where the day’s themed activities are introduced and reviewed.
- Activities in the Learning Centers to bring the day’s educational theme to life.
- Literacy and language enrichment to build emerging language skills.
- Music and movement (songs, poems and rhymes) to expand your child’s vocabulary and listening skills.
- Outdoor play at least twice daily to burn off energy and develop motor skills.
- Lunch and quiet time to nourish and rest your child’s growing mind and body.
In addition, our Summer Program offers three months of learning, fun and sun with exciting themes and activities that reinforce learning objectives and further school-readiness.
You’ll receive assessments regularly through daily written reports, ongoing portfolio collections, quarterly reports and family/teacher conferences twice a year, so you can rest assured that your early preschooler is progressing throughout the year.